Friday, February 17, 2017

2/9 - 2/15

2/9/2017:
Someone is becoming quite independent and wants to brush his own hair!!


























2/10/2017:
Emma:
We are gearing up this weekend for Wilbies birthday party. Wilbie will be 2!!
Me and Mom went on a date Friday night. You see I love the catfish at Trace Grill so I picked to go there and eat my favorite meal! After we ate Mom took me to the store so I could pick out Will's birthday present!! I got him a big ole yellow dump truck that I just know he will love!






Look out neighborhood, Em is on the loose!


Wilbie is mastering the balance bike


Me and Mom on our date!

2/11/2017:
Wilbie:
Well, today is my birthday party!! Can you believe my entire family came in to help me celebrate!! We had a grand time!!



















2/12/2017:
Em:
Well, we played hooky from church but I got to spend some time with Syd!
After everyone left I got busy getting my Valentines ready for school!!








2/13/2017:
Happy 2nd Birthday Wilbie!! We love you so much!!!

Will had a big day. He had his Valentine's party at school today and we had a mini birthday celebration at supper!


Wilbie at his class ice cream party!

2/14/2017:
Happy Valentine's day folks!!
Where is Brad you ask: cooking supper, or cleaning the kitchen, or giving baths or getting kids in bed. See tomorrow's post but I have been feeling quiet awful and Brad has been running the house like a champ!!!!


My snuggle buddy!




Will did partake of snuggling for one quick second. He got a quick hug and back to playing!



2/15/2017:
We are excited to welcome a baby girl to our family in August!!



No comments:

Post a Comment